Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 217- Crib Reading

Okay, peeps, here's the deal. The last couple weeks have been rough around these parts. Quinn got hand foot and mouth disease, then a gnarly rash from a new sunscreen, meanwhile Gage got the HFM following a cold and ear infection that he had, which Quinn promptly got as well. And she's getting a tooth. And she fell face first into a prickly bush and scratched her forehead. And, OH YEAH, now I'm sick! And then last night, the concert I've been looking forward to since I was, oh I don't know, 12 (?!?) got closed off because it was too crowded and we didn't get to see it. So I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself as well as feeling really sick. Therefore, I am going to recap the last week in pictures only and spare you the words that are running through my grumpy, tired mind. Besides these of course. :o) You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that's a lot to deal with in a couple weeks. I believe God doesn't give you more than you can handle but sometimes you want to scream, "enough!", lol. Hope things get better and you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete